1. Personal Data. Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
2. Usage Data. Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
3. Cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
5. Data Processor (or Service Providers).Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
6. Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
7. User. The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
1. Personal Data. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, First name and last name, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
2. Usage Data. We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
USE OF DATA
Bloomming uses the collected data for various purposes: To provide and maintain our Service, to notify you about changes to our Service, to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so, to provide customer support, to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service, to monitor the usage of our Service, to detect, prevent and address technical issues, to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
RETENTION OF DATA
TRANSFER OF DATA
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
1. Disclosure for law Enformcement. Under certain circumstances, Bloomming may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). 2. Legal Requirements. Bloomming may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: To comply with a legal obligation, to protect and defend the rights or property of Bloomming, to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, to protect against legal liability.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.